Zirconium veneers are one of the highest quality products ever reached in dental treatments and aesthetics.
Zirconium veneers are one of the highest quality products that have been reached so far as a solution in dental treatments and dental aesthetics. Thanks to its natural appearance and biocompatibility, it has become a favorite material for dental problems. Its aesthetic appearance and longevity are a material used in dental treatments, especially in implant treatments and tooth restorations. Thanks to its natural appearance, it can be used easily on the front teeth, while it can be used on the back teeth with its durability. For this reason, zirconium crowns are preferred by dentists in full mouth restorations rather than hybrid tooth applications. In addition to dental aesthetics and appearance, it also provides other functions such as mechanical resistance and biocompatibility.
• Discoloration cannot be removed with teeth whitening.
• To strengthen and protect teeth in large caries
• Filling between teeth (diastema)
• Repair of broken teeth
• Correction of crooked teeth without orthodontic treatment
• Decayed teeth with a small amount of tooth residue that cannot be filled
• Post-implant treatments
• Closing missing tooth gaps with a dental bridge.
• Solve biting and closing problems
• Veneer and recovery of teeth damaged by grinding and clenching
• Post-endodontic (after root canal treatments)
• To support the treatment of bacterial gum disease
When you come to our Dental Hospital, as soon as you decide to start your treatment after X-ray and consultation, we start with your first appointment. At the first appointment, dental preparations are made with anesthesia. Your teeth are measured, photographed and several molds are taken. Temporary teeth are made to provide comfort and prevent sensitivity until the second appointment. These temporaries are adhered to the tooth surfaces.
In the second appointment, the gingival compatibility is checked with the infrastructure rehearsal.
Aesthetic rehearsal is done at the last appointment.
With zirconium crowns prepared in one or two sessions before bonding, the harmony of the tooth and face and the desired tooth color and shape are checked. All adjustments are made by the dentist before bonding. If all is well, the crowns are permanently attached to complete the smile design. These stages end in 7-10 days in total.