Ceramic provides better natural color matching and may be more suitable for people with metal allergies.
One of the best solutions we recommend to our patients with metal allergies in dental treatments is ceramic and porcelain dental crowns.
All-ceramic or porcelain dental crowns provide better natural color matching than any other type of crown. All-ceramic crowns can be easily used for anterior and posterior teeth.
– To strengthen a badly broken or weakened tooth,
– To return worn or broken teeth to their original contours
– Gaps can be filled and a more organized look can be restored or created.
– To improve the appearance of a badly broken or heavily filled tooth,
– Very discolored and stained teeth can be corrected,
– Poorly positioned teeth can be made forward.
– Used to support the ends of a bridge that has been replaced by other missing teeth.
Your first appointment includes:
Preparation (shaping) of the tooth. A temporary crown placement is applied by taking the tooth position and impression. The time required to perform these steps can range from 30 minutes to an hour.
Our laboratory will manufacture the crown between 2 appointments within 4-5 days. On the last day, the treatment is terminated by wearing the crown